Blogging for the first time on Christmas Day? Sure! Why not?!
My mission is to empower college instructors and the administrators who support them in their efforts to inspire student learning through quality teaching. The primary focus of this blog is to identify and discuss various teaching techniques and their effectiveness in academia. As a secondary focus, I will also explore what it means to "teach effectively" and the role of assessment will also be discussed on a regular basis. I look forward to collaborating with you!
Over the past 15 years, I have partnered with many educators, institutions, and non-educational agencies/companies to improve access to quality higher education experiences. I have provided training to over 500 faculty members and continue to support even more. I have supervised faculty across multiple disciplines in the Arts & Sciences, Health & Human Services, and adult basic education.
I am pleased to offer consulting services related to faculty development, interpretation of student assessment results, and establishing collaborative partnerships for community-based learning models.I look forward to discussing these top is in the blog. Thanks for joining me!
No comments:
Post a Comment